It seems to me that Macs are the computer of choice in the photography industry. Can someone (preferably a photographer) please tell me why this is? I’m not looking to debate; I’m just genuinely curious how they have become so prevalent in this industry. Why do photographers prefer them?
- Is it because of compatibility with the iPhone?
- Does the higher price tag of a Mac equal better performance or savings in the long run?
- Are there more tools/software available for photogs?
- Are they better for tracking expenses and clients?
- Does the simplicity of their design correlate to faster work?
- Is it simply because they have better advertising than PCs?
- Are they better for storing, organizing, and archiving photos?
- Do they help you get paid on time??