Consider this your formal invitation to join me this Friday for the most amazing art gallery on the planet.
How’s that for managing expectations? Seriously though, I have the distinct privilege of displaying some of my work alongside illustrator Dylan Byrd. Dylan is a friend and extremely talented artist. It’s worth coming to the show just to see his stuff!
As for me I will be featuring some brand new pieces as well as some old favorites. You will find a combination of commissioned work and personal projects, photography and graphic design.
Basically, you should come check it out! In addition to the artwork there will be live music and some goodies to munch on. …and did I mention that it’s FREE?! Yeah, what’s your excuse now? Besides, it’s from 7:00 – 9:00, so you’ve got plenty of time to get your Friday night party on afterward. Details below:
- What: A stunning visual experience that is sure to make Avatar look like a thing of the past.
- When: Friday, May 7th from 7:00 – 9:00 PM (and it’s ONLY during that time. One night only.)
- Where: Ebenezers Coffeehouse (201 F Street NE)
- Why: Because it will rock your flippin’ socks off! Gosh! Besides, it’s local to support sexy artists.
- Who: You! Me, Dylan, and a special guest appearance (of international fame, no joke!)
- Bonus: The first 362 people will get a souvenir high five from Stephen Elliot! Better come early!
- No need to RSVP, but here’s the Facebook event page if you’re into that sort of thing.